Prospectus can be acquired from the School counter.
Application forms are to be filled in and submitted to the Administrative office.
Admission to PG will be through Observation/Interaction. Dates for observation/interaction will be intimated in advance.
There will be a written evaluation for the students seeking admission to Class Nursery till Class
XI. Only those candidates, who clear, will be called for interaction/interview. During
interaction/interviews only the child presence is required.
Program we offer
PG – (Age 3 plus)
Nursery – (Age 4 plus)
Prep – (Age 5 plus)
I to XII
(The birth date that will be considered valid for Admission will be from )
1. Entrance Test/ Interviews:
1. There will be a written test for the students seeking admission to Classes 1 upwards.
2. Result will be displayed on the-Notice Board on the dates specified.
2. Admission Formalities:
1. Successful candidates whose names are included in the list must pay the fees by the dates indicated on the list, displayed on the School Notice Board; otherwise admission will automatically stand cancelled.
2. The Admit Card will be issued to parents only after the form is duly filled, the registration formalities are completed and fees are paid.
3. Your ward has to report in complete School Uniform, along with books and stationery as prescribed by the school on the very first day. (Uniform, books and stationery are available at the BOOK STOP in the school premises).
4. The fee structure for the session is available in the school office.
For more details please write to us on bhagwanti.edu@,gmail.com.