REGISTRATION PROCEDURES AND RULES
- Registration forms are to be filled in and submitted to the School Office before the end of the registration period.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photograph will not be processed / accepted.
- Dates for test/ interviews / interaction will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the interview.
- Mere issue of form or registration does not confirm admission which is subject to Admission Test / Interviews/ interaction and to the availability of seats.
- Photo Copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or the concerned Civic authority must accompany the Registration From for classes Nursery & prep. Photocopy.
- Age of admission to classes Nursery is 3+to 4+yrs. and for Class 1 is 5+ as on 1st April of the academic session in which admission is being sought. Age should be properly specified on the forms. Request for relaxation of age criterion will not be entertained.
- Children of Defence Services Personnel might get preference in admission.
- Students who are under transfer from school outside U.P. must have their transfer certificates counter- Signed by the Inspector of school of the state concerned.
- Prospectus and admission form for admission can be obtained from the school office.